My Guest Post Guidelines and Policies
If you have a raw food blog of your own and would like to write an article for the Raw Food Guide, linking to your own site, please contact me with a proposal – I’d love to work with you on this! Thanks for thinking of me and reading the guest post guidelines!
Guest posting can be a fantastic marketing strategy for your freelance business, and guest post guidelines are a good guide to go by. It can bring you traffic, readers and clients. In fact, it’s well known that some top marketers used guest posting as a successful tactical manoeuvre, and continue to guest post around the blogosphere today.
Before you write and submit your post for my review, here are some guidelines.
Your Blog Post and Linking:
* A 300-500 word post is fine; pictures are wonderful.
* Include a small paragraph crediting yourself as author (a signature file) which will include the by-line and should not be more than 20% of the content of the page
* Make it interesting and fun, if appropriate.
* You can include up to two “dofollow” links from the by-line and one relevant link from the body text
* Affiliate links are not permitted
I am looking for high quality articles. Your post will receive its own page, and a link from one of my posts.